Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Busy busy!

We have been insanely busy the past month... and I'm not even sure why! Things have just gotten kind of out of control.
We went to Florida for Labor Day weekend... our sunny beach trip was ruined by Tropical Storm Lee. Not too bad though, cause it only rained off and on, and it was still warm. So we still swam and enjoyed the beach. Just, with some breaks in between to hit the hotel room. Not all bad. Since then it's been mostly getting ready for Hubs' field various field exercises and what-not. He has so many coming up. And I'm really bummed about it, because I'm due soon, and he's going to be in the field the 3 weeks before I'm due. And then he comes back for 4 days. And then gone again. LAME! I'm freaking out about it, but luckily I'm in a better position than most Army wives, who are from different states or something. Since my parents are only about 2.5 hours away, it's easy for me to have them here, so if hubby is delayed, at least my parents will be here. :)

We've finally started putting together the baby room. My parents bought us our nursery set, (THANKS MOM AND DAD!) So we put that together last weekend. The crib and changing table and dresser, and the highchair that my aunt bought us arrived last night, so we put that together too. I feel so unprepared, but I know that we're not, really. I'm looking forward to my shower, which is in the beginning of October. I can't wait to see everyone and for my family to see me all pregnant and what not.

I'm also looking forward to my next ultrasound appointments... I get so many of them because of the complications, so I love seeing her. The sweet little nurse at the last one showed us 3D images, which was pretty awesome. Got to see her cute little face :) I can't wait for her to be here... but I'm still kind of freaking out! Hopefully the freaking out will go away soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment